Thursday 4 December 2014

The best (and funniest) golf adverts


I have been trying for years to find a video of what I feel is the funniest golfing advert of all time. I've convinced myself the advert was for Footjoy - the series with the hilarious caddy. In the particular advert, Phil Mickelson is finding out about his future. At the end he says, "I'm going to be bald?"

It's hilarious but I just can't seem to find it. I thought everything was on YouTube...

But while trying to find it, I did come across some other funny golf adverts that I wanted to share.

Enjoy.

Rory vs the Robot - European Tour




When The Boss is Not Coming in to the Office - FedEx




The Conference Call - FedEx




No Cup is Safe - Nike Golf



And, of course, if anyone comes across the Footjoy advert then please send it my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment